We need to tie our various games into a campaign. I put forth the following thoughts.
1. Represent win/loss with a map. It does not need to be of Middle Earth but can be. We should also consider the Mighty Empire hex tile campaign system. (We can all chip in and split a set or two and each be responsible for painting your share).
2. Wins give you option to expand territory or improve existing territory. (Might Empires has mines, fortress, city for example.)
3. Our games have too often been ties. We need to have more definitive games. With SBG perhaps smaller games so we can finish. Or perhaps go with WotR?
4. Multiplayer games should be permissible. Perhaps award 2 points for individual win along with team win (in multiplayer games) and 1 point for individual wins (singles or multiplayers).
5. The campaign should not impact each game, meaning all players enter each game with equal footing regardless of how they are doing in the campaign.
6. The campaign should not penalize players who cannot play every week nor should the campaign limit those who can play regularly.