Monday, March 23, 2009

LotR: Battle Company Rules

Dear all,

I have thoroughly enjoyed continuing to game with all of you and thus far I think we've been successfull at establishing a group of players that are committed to continuing to play.

Several months ago, Huan and I were talking about ways we could create an ongoing campaign with our LOTR armies. I am very much interested in doing that and in order to maximize our fun in that regard, I invite you to look at these BATTLE COMPANY RULES I finally found from the GW site. Follow link below.

Battle Company Rules

This allows you to create a roster of individualized heroes and warriors amid a larger force and track and modify them over time. Please take a look if you get the chance and perhaps we could incorporate these rules into a campaign in the very near future.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment